TOP 10 TRACKS (FOR THIS WEEK) #4
FROM UNDERWATER TUNES TO OUTER -BODY SWOONSIf you can’t notice by this week’s Top 10 Tracks, I’ve been quite obsessing over Alex Turner’s EP for the film Submarine. Honestly it’s one of the most beautifully composed soundtrack for any film I have seen. All six tracks are in the order they are played in the movie...so I suggest you listen to them in that exact order. It does make a slight difference. And going beyond the 6th track, ODESZA is one of my all-time favorite duet DJs. Their sound is hypnotic and exotic. It’s like as if it takes you to another galactic world. Lately, I took a listen to The Libertines and they are pretty amazing! One of my favorite tracks is “Music When the Lights Go Out" due to the catchy guitar riff and amusing lyrics. Last but NOT LEAST, Glass Animals is erupting in America! It’s not hard to describe their music but it is hard to explain the feelings and emotions they leave you with For example, take a listen to “Black Mambo” and you’ll know what I mean.
Top 10 Tracks (for this week)
1. Alex Turner - "Stuck on the Puzzle" (intro)
2. Alex Turner – “Hiding Tonight"
3. Alex Turner – “Glass in the Park"
4. Alex Turner – “It's Hard to Get Around the Wind"
5. Alex Turner – “Stuck on the Puzzle”
6. Alex Turner – “Piledriver Waltz"
7. ODESZA - "All We Need"
8. The Libertines - "Music When the Lights Go Out"
9. The Kooks - "Are We Electric"
10. Glass Animals - "Black Mambo"